Ledige stillinger / Vacant Positions
Pr. 15 april oplås alle stillinger i vores nye rekrutteringssystem.
Se vores ledige stillinger.
Derudover har vi enkelte stillinger i vores gamle system.
Vores gamle stillingsside nedlægges,
når ansøgningsfristen på de aktive stillinger er udløbet.
/ As of April 15, 2013 all our vacancies are posted in our new system.
vacancies at SDU.
For a short period of time you can still find vacancies on our
old vacant positions website.
This website will be closed down when the last vacancy expires.
2 postdocs in biodemography
SDU - Odense
2 postdocs in biodemography
Dependent on adequate funding, the University of Southern Denmark plans to open a new Center for Biodemography in Odense on January 1, 2013.
18 researchers will be recruited – 9 of them to the Institute of Biology and to the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Faculty of Science, and 9 of them (including Professor James W. Vaupel, who will be the Director of the Center) to the Institute of Public Health at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
The Institute of Public Health therefore invites applications for 2 three-year positions as postdoc.
The successful candidates for the position will be expected to have:
• a PhD or equivalent in mathematics, mathematical demography or a closely related subject
• a track record of international publications
• an interest in formal demography as well as in statistical analysis of data on human health and longevity; and
• candidates with documented teaching experience will be preferred.
Further information can be obtained from Professor James W. Vaupel, tel. +4521290131, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or from the Head of the Institute of Public Health, Professor Jesper Bo Nielsen, tel. +4565504034, email: email@example.com
|Application, salary, etc.:
Applications will be assessed by an expert committee. Applicants will be informed of their assessment by the university.
The successful applicants will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
The application must contain (as pdf.-files):
• a detailed CV
• a complete and numbered list of publications
• copies of degree certificates (inclusive of Ph.D.-diploma)
• up to 3 publications which the candidate considers as most important for this position
• a teaching portfolio which details the candidate’s prior teaching experience, teaching skills and teaching philosophy
• a research plan which details the candidate’s ideas and plans for her/his future research work
For particulars concerning the application - please see the links below.
The application – including CV, copies of degree certificates, list of publications, up to 3 publications, teaching portfolio, and research plan attached – must be marked “position no. 121066” and submitted as Adobe PDF-files to The Faculty of Health Sciences via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the application is September 3, 2012, at 1200 hrs. CEST.
The University encourages all interested persons to apply, regardless of age, gender, religious affiliation or ethnic background.
Institute of Public Health
Instructions for applicants for academic posts
Comments to instructions for applicants for academic posts
Closing date 3 September, 2012 at 12 noon
Mark application Job ID 121066 and send it to:
5230 Odense M
eller pr. e-mail: email@example.com
Ansvarlig vedr. indholdet på disse sider: Personalekontoret